Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hands sketching

About hands sketching.

A daily practice of sketching and painting gives you a chance to exercise the big three P's - practice, practice, practice!

Oh my word, sketching hands is not one of my strong points and therefore I keep avoiding it, with the result that it never gets any better! Is it only me or does anybody else also find hands difficult to sketch?


Hands - pencil sketch in Moleskine sketch-book - Maree

This is a first attempt again after many years and I've promised myself this will definitely be a daily practice for me from now on... The only reason I haven't thrown these out and dared to post it here, is as a reminder to myself and to keep a check on any progress I make.
Surely there is a secret, like maybe a certain point to start, say, the thumb, for instance...?

Please be kind and don't criticize me too harshly. Any constructive criticism and tips will, however, be gratefully accepted! Thank you.


Left hand grabbing - pencil sketch in Moleskine sketch-book - Maree


Left hand holding - pencil sketch in Moleskine sketch-book - Maree


Left hand - pencil sketch in Moleskine sketch-book - Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

Sponsor Links

Discover the Secret to Creating Scrapbook
start producing magazine quality pages
500 Scrapbooking Sketches!
500scrapbookingsketches.com

Scrapbooking Kit Treasure Trove!
Unleash Your Scrapbooking Creativity in Style!!!
Scrapbooking Kit Treasure Trove!
www.wowscrapbook.com

How to draw using six simple secrets
The ABC of Art Skills
The proven step-by-step process that begins at your level of skill
abcyoucandraw.com